I was on my way to work.. about to find a cab.. I mean FX ride.. kaso madmi daw kalaban everywhere kaya konti lang byahe nila.. and so I decided to pick a jeep to go for work- and the story went on..
Much to my dismay.. it's June 24th. San Juan Day.. and I'm such a loser today being on a jeepney ride and splashed with water.. (yellowish water- and I tell you mapanghi sya ;c) eiw.. look, I am no good looking, not even close to limelight face factor but- I am a vain for myself and for my face most especially! It pays to look good- bakit ba?!
It's a real test of patience- I must say! I don't feel like going to work anymore and it sucks that i can sense that eiw scent! I wanna go home and feel the need of taking a good bath again to gain a little positive aura again, a sense of feeling good again... however, here comes the laid-back attack again.. nakakahiya at plus naka absent narin ako for two.. bago palang naman ako sa trabaho!
I still have to wait fro 7PM to strike in before I can go home..
I'm soaked, I'm wet!
feelin' uncomfy
For the Love of God. Amen!!
:(
No comments:
Post a Comment