Monday, June 7, 2010

RP: NURSE lang daw ako- sabi ni Sir Administrator

















NURSES WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT THAT??


I was quite hesitant to drop by at the so called school of well rounded and balanced education.. sabi ko ke joan, timmy, jhoana at filliffe.. ayako magpunta kasi alam ko wala ako maganda masasabi, ayako magkasala at lalong ayaw ko maging sanhi ng kanilang ipagkakasala..

joan called me up tellin me get my self on KAMS to clear things up-- and so I came. I learned that he press- released "NURSE LANG DAW AKO"

I seldom talk. Mams, Sirs.. you know that.. but tonight allow me to save my self from your slanders..

first and foremost, I never conceited my professional license. as a matter of fact, I consider my self as a student who hungers for more learning.. as my principle goes-- "it is when you know that you do not know" I am pursuing my studies due to the fact that I needed to learn more and as to level up my growth and development as a person as a professional as a whole.


ano po ba yung NURSE/ NURSING/Bachelor of SCIENCE in NURSING??

Nursing is a SYSTEMATIC APPROACH of health care profession focused on the care of individuals, families, and communities so they may attain, maintain, or recover optimal health and quality of life from birth to death.

Nurses work in a large variety of specialties where they work independently and as part of a team to assess, plan, implement and evaluate care.

so this is a profession.. systematic.. conceptualized based on theories and biological sciences.. wag namn po sana NURSE LANG ang pagka described nyo.. dahil hindi lang po ako grumaduate basta basta.. pinag aralan ko po mabuti ang konsepto ng aking pinag aralan..

secondly, sabi mu Mr. President.. first executive meeting natin sa long table with the faculty.. you asked me.. what can you say? i answered you back... with all possible docility.. "Sir I think, I can no longer with stand on my post-- kasi po I might not live up to the standards of the school. i may not be an effective faculty" and you answered me back.. "forget about the standards.. it's only in your imagination.. what i care about is the noise we are creating outside to invite clients"

from there-- I pursued working for the betterment of the Vision and Mission of your School.. I bid to exert my humane effort to live up with my so-called standard imagination..

In our meeting a while ago, you told us-- you are basing your decisions objectively.. because you mean business.. then how come-- you pulled us out on our post SUBJECTIVELY???? you based your decision according to unproven, unethical, malicious back-fence talk?? now, where is your credibility? where is your reliability?

I felt degraded, humiliated, annoyed.
you pulled me out of my post without valid reason.. you pulled me out of my post without an objective basis!! and you even embedded my compensation in a scratch paper.. (to think yung 500 pesos na refund ko nga po sa uniform hindi nyu pa po binibigay ee.. maliit na pera lang pero hindi nyo mabigay pero hindi po ako naghahabol dun pera lang po yun kikitain ko din po yun ng marangal)-- this is dehumanizing.. the memo served before us is dehumanizing. san naman po kayo nakakita na ang mag se serve ng memo sa amin ay property custodian ng school.. F.Y.I po.. ang memo po ay sine serve ng kung sinu ang higher rank sa organizational chart po natin..

mam, sabi mu we could have sense it at once.. na dapat alam namin na terminated kami.. mam.. you are terminating us without a valid reason?? dahil lang sa AKALA NYU PINAG TSI-TSIMISAN NAMIN KAYO?? NA HINDI NYU NAMAN PO NAPATUNAYAN.. AND HOW CAN YOU TERMINATE US THAT WAY??

YOU asked for our letters of intent.. we submitted to your demand.. and the fact that you recognized our letter of intent we are still employed..

I am sorry for the term but you are all making no sense at all!! this is absurd. how pathetic!

for your information! what have you done SIRS and MAM is unprofessional. is unethical.

A.S.A.L (Ang Sa Akin Lang)
wala po kayu pakialam kung humanap po kami ng greener pasture. we are all entitled for it.. however, as long as it does not affect the objective of our assignments in our post- it doesn't matter at all.. as long as we are doing our job whenever we are in uniform-- we are in the premises then we are still credible..

SIR/ MADAM we could have done better.. our team effort could have gone a long- long way.. we could have done better as a team, as a core,, we could have sounded better outside but you opted to bring us out.. you chose to let go of your aces, of your finest calibers..

hind po ako nagyayabang pero maipagmamalaki ko po na hindi po mga basta basta lang ang pinaalis nyu.. at hindi lang po ako NURSE LANG!! sabi nyu po NURSE LANG AKO..

SIR ADMINISTRATOR,, NURSE PA LANG PO AKO NGAYON... rest assure that I will work harder, burn my midnight oil to be more what you see I AM today.. it is in people like you that I get so much inspiration to be more than what I am, to be more than what i have reach.. It is in you I realize i should be pursuing to add more letters after my name..

I SINCERELY WISH THAT WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO US WONT HAPPEN TO YOU NOR TO YOUR FAMILY.. HINDI NYU PO IKAKAYAMAN ANG GINAWA NYU SA AMIN AT ANG PAG YURAK SA AMING MGA PROPESYON at mga KAKANYAHAN

No comments:

Post a Comment