Wednesday, August 18, 2010

REAPPLICATION LETTER/ Cover letter/ Whatever.. an ordeal of square 1 again and again ☺



RE: The application Letter is posted below the mini-blog

Lahat ng inyung mababasa ay tutuo at hango sa personal na karanasan, at makikitang nakalagay talaga sa Application Letter sa kanilang pinapa Sumite.. and as promised I have tagged a few friends to up date them for mi-blogs haha



I absolutely have no idea for how many times did i found my self submitting this. There are times you would feel degraded, discriminated, dehumanized, you would feel at times you are an inch close to be hired then at the end, you are not. I find it humurous, para akong sirang plaka.. paulit-ulit. Sige ng sige. Print ng print. It's more of a way of life now :) Am I having fun? I should be having fun. The thrill of hiring process, passing it through and then back to square 1 at the end of the road.



I remember one time, my sister have always been taping it to my cerebrum.. " I never use riffles, knives or bullets.. I climb the eagle's nest- that's how" - well at some point it works, so I've never been techie or never did I advance my means of earning the golden job, the way of life I've been pursuing all along (having a backer- if that's how to say it..it's the FAD now hindi ba)



If only I knew it would be this triple harder than College Algebra, Physics, Trigonometry, Microbiology and Parasitology, aww dawg I would have enrolled one subject per sem, and drop one after the other to prolong and to delay if not to avoid recurrent denial of an application.. hahaha I would have been an instant Guinness Book of World Records- and favorably paid for the head line Record..



Wise men, Old folks say, it isn't your time yet. Patience is a virtue. Good things come to those who wait. However, believe me, why others are not on my shoes instead they have gone ahead of me already to the passion I have believed I am equally for. I thought graduating from college is enough, knowing in yourself that you are knowledgeable enough is REALLY NOT ENOUGH.. so it is truly WHEN YOU KNOW THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW



I have done ALMOST if not all. And hopefully this time it works. Those who have loved me, love me as always surely knows the ♥ and the purity of this letter.. haha just thought of sharing it here, so when I'm gone and wind there's a way to remember the worst person to lab ☺

haha oh eto na ang application letter, sa mga atat maalaman ang nilalalaman ng aking liham..





To: Institutions, Universities, Hospitals, Clinics, Companies- well to name a few of how far my face have reached.. (tataka nga ako bakit hindi pa ako sikat gang ngayun hahaha)



Thru: Human Resources Department



Greetings of Peace

I am really interested in pursuing a Clinical Instructor/ Staff Nurse/ Company Nurse/ Faculty career and wanted you to know that I did try to find the person's name to address my letter. I am quite confident your name is not "To Whom it May Concern". ☺☻ Anyway, I would be more than willing to share my motivations with you in person vis-a-vis .



I am writing to express my persuasive enthusiasm to be part of this institution. I am beseeching, imploring for your kind response and allowance to let me in- in your family. I have been solicitous periodically in your humble office to consider my passion and noble calling in life in what I am applying for and at the same time acknowledge my constant interest and zealousness of choosing this university as a ground for rendering my best possible service to students and impart to them knowledge that will help them develop their skills, talents, attitude and maximize their full potentials. Also, it is my desire to help in the development of young individuals to become successful in their chosen field of endeavors;likewise, it is with full belief that this is the appropriate environment for my growth as a person, as a professional, as towards my becoming. That substantial interaction is something I want to be doing every day.



I can say that the BABY BOOMER NURSE- IS NOW APT THE CHALLENGE OF REACHING HIGHER HEIGHTS!



I have experienced hospital-based training in Carlos Medical and Maternity Clinic. To include with, I have also been a Faculty of Biology, Practical Nursing and other related Sciences in Knights and Archers Montessori School, I have also been into company nursing in Filipino Entrepreneurs & Resources Network, INC (FERN, INC)



My responsibilities included carrying out doctor's order, applying independent nursing interventions and being able to establish rapport to clients. While as a Faculty, I have planned, prepared and delivered instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences. Developed schemes of work and lesson plans; establishing and communicating clear objectives for all learning activities. As a School nurse, I have worked in partnership with the school to create an environment that promotes healthy living, as well as responding to the needs of individual children. There is a shift towards a public health role, addressing the needs of the local school-age population as a whole, including children at home as well as parents and guardians.



At present I have earned my first six (6) units in the Continuing Education field taking up Master of Arts in Nursing in Arellano University.



I assure you that high level of efficiency would be applied to any assignment given to me. I hope my qualifications merit to your considerations. Please keep me in mind. I look forward to speaking to you on your most convenient time. You may address me in the following contacts stated above.



I am very much hopeful for your altruistic cogitation with regards to my recurrent application. (Parang awa nyo na po at habag. Aku po'y nakikiusap)



Fervently yours,

Bjorn Jose F. Francisco III, R.N

Applicant

No comments:

Post a Comment