Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Letting mi god, be god himself

if I'm your hunk, you're mi- god
Seek God in the morning
ooh give me back my grain of faith.

Just had a raw, recent rue

but, ultimately there is no good reason for our suffering, for in every love ties the seed of growth. the more we love, the closer we become to spiritual experience. those who truly enlightened, those whose souls are illuminated by love, have been able to overcome all of the inhibitions and preconceptions of their era. they have been able to sing, to laugh and to pray out loud. they have been joyful- because those who love conquer the world and have no fear of loss. True love is an act of total surrender!!

Seek to Live.
I write with the hope that water will extinguish what the flames have written.

IN REAL LIFE LOVE HAS TO BE POSSIBLE. EVEN IF IT IS NOT RECIPROCATED. LOVE CAN ONLY SURVIVE WHEN THE HOPE THAT EXITS THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO WIN OVER THE PERSON YOU DESIRE. (Ang lamim!) ANYTHING ELSE IS FANTASY.

YOU SAID-- "TO THOSE WISE ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND THAT SOMETIMES LOVE IS NOTHING MORE THAN THE FOOLISHNESS OF CHILDHOOD"

amen, I say to you "THE WISE ARE WISE ONLY BECAUSE THEY LOVE. AND THE FOOLISH ARE FOOLISH ONLY BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY CAN UNDERSTAND LOVE"

we can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation.
This carried a price- which i was willing to pay.

If it were possible to resolve this awful predicament in my life, I would promise to serve the world through my love for you. I want to grow with you, to be with you in your struggle. I want to be one of those who does something for the first time. don't you understand that? you've given me back my faith-- and now you're abandoning the ship.. our ship..

LOVE perseveres. It's men who change. and so I am letting mi god, be god himself..

No comments:

Post a Comment